Black Friday: I come to mall. I think so many deals. All I see is Asian people. They so many I can not believe it. Oh my god! I can not believe so many Asian people. So many Korean. Korean from Korea need to learn speak english nice. I go to South Coast White People Mall. I can not believe it, so many Asian. No Indian Asian allowed here in South Coast. Indian people is so smart, they know no good deal in South Coast. They know no bargain or Indian discount here. Everyone want good deal. Can you believe it? Banana Republic, I see Jeremy. Oh my god! He is my friend I know from school. He Asian, but he work there so it is okay. I understand why Asian people work at White People Mall. He work in there store so nice! I can not believe it. I see cashmere sweater. Buy One Get One Free. Oh my god. Good deal, very good. I can not believe it. I look at price tag I say "Oh my god Jeremy, 125 dollar and ninety-nine cents!" I try get upset I try to get good deal from Asian friend Jeremy. Oh my god I think he help me nice, but white lady come and take him. She hold gucci bag and have big boots. So unfair! Oh my god. I don't like Jeremy anymore. No more nice guy. I so sad no good deal I go to
Nordstrom Rack and I buy cheap wallet and designer jeans for my father. Old Korean man like to look cool like young White college kid. So funny. He like pink shirt and purple shirt so ugly just like somebody I know, but I do not want to say who, it's somebody you know... I'm not going to say who, but it is somebody. I think you know! I give you clue: He's name rhyme with Davidson. And then I go to French Fry's Electronic store. They so many Asian they need to frie them or send back to Mexico. I see many good TV deals. Wow, I like Korean TV Samsung. So nice. So proud of Korean people and country. I bow when I see Korean Samsung. I can not help but buy cheap Korean TV. I can not help it. Oh my god! 689 dollars for TV, I buy for myself and put in my big room. I so excited. And then big Korean man who like pink shirt and designer jeans take my money and and TV and give to my sister. I say Oh my god! No fair I like big TV! I work 60 hours every week washing dishes and get chemical poison on my face. I so mad today I eat Chinese Black Bean Noodle Food and Chinese Kim Chi. Smell so bad. Steam Rice and Sizzling Rice Soup.
Condensed Version: I saw a lot of Asian people at South Coast today. Nothing really that great on sale. I bought my older sister a TV for her house (from Fry's) because she's given me a lot and works really hard at the flower shop and for my family. I've been working really hard at my new job www.glumetrics.com, I am a Sensor Engineering Associate, I run a lot of Research and Development experiments for our medical device. So with my paycheck I got her a TV. I saw Jeremy at Banana Republic, but I just said hi because the deals sucked there. I got my dad some dark wash jeans and shirt because he wants to look hip, Koreans are so fashionable nowadays.
Moral: Anyways, I have been MIA for the past few months. I feel bad for thinking so independently, I realized that it's not the healthiest for me and to those that care for me. I have landed a job, through the guidance of my mentor (Dad's Friend.. I encourage all of you to find/make/get a "Career-minded" mentor) and the prayers from my family and friends. So thank you all! To those I have not been keeping updated (everyone), I am truly sorry for distancing myself. My relationship with Liz, my family, and coworkers have flourished as a side effect. Still, I always wanted you all to continually be a part of my life. Balancing hasn't been the easiest. Please, I will try to make the effort to make events, call, visit. Do not hesitate to call me! Just want to say Thanks for keeping me updated with your lives, it's been nice hearing about everyone's growth/experiences. I am so very happy :D and I think life is getting more and more exciting. I hope you all are really taking advantage of youth!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
3 comments:
hahha!! nordstrom.. (rack)
you're so nice to spend so much money on your sister! so thoughtful :]
and i get you about the balancing friends/family/relationship thing. not that i've ever had to do it, but i do notice that most people fail pretty hard early on. so, don't worry. according to my research it will only get better. haahaha.
miss you, hope to see you again soon <3
freakin jason!!!!! i couldnt stop laughing and im reading your entry at the library giggling and grunting like a weird pig guy!!! hahahah! i unnerstand too..coz it happened to me!
who let the fob post? i motion we delete the post before any more koreans join the blog...oh wait, too late
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.