Hey Everybody,
I know I've been pretty quiet over the last couple of weeks. I'm kinda tired, but I wanted to show you images from my East Coast trip. I'll spare you my mindless dribble and futile attempts to describe every pic. Enjoy!
P.S. I was going to post this on my new blog, http://sunnydson.wordpress.com but it was being a douche, so I just gave up.
3 comments:
dewd... sweet. why is that fountain pink?? haha.... crazy
and that cheese-steak thing looks both really gross and really good at the same time. which was it?
iuno why it was pink...i was wondering that myself. screw regular water!
..and yes it was delicioso! had pizza fries too! mmm pizza fries
haha nice pics, i like how there are sooo many food pics....
haha the pink fountain is sick.. I bet it's pink because October is breast cancer awareness month, haha idk how i connected that but makes sense :] either that or some kids wanted a pink fountain.. and Honestly.. WHO wouldn't?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.