My new demanding job

Okay, so seriously I feel like I have no friends now. HAHA..no but seriously. This is the ugly truth of working. Right when I got back from my sister's crazy wedding from up north which was a never ending day, I might add, I had to go the my Red Market Training week in Carlsbad, SD. For a week, I got to stay in a really great hotel room by myself aaaaand free food all week ^__^ heeeeh! Besides all the perks of training, every day is at least 16 hours long of pure work, learning about work, and talking about work.

I don't want to go over every aspect of what I do, but basically I am an Account Manager for a company called Smart Circle International. It is basically a marketing company that does promotional and corporate events setting up entertainment kiosks at Costcos, Sams clubs, etc. We partner with companies like Southwest, AVIS, Bowing, Kraft's foods to create events and promote local businesses (spas, golf courses, resorts, amusement parks, etc), and then we have a sales/distribution team that stand at the kiosks and sells these tickets and packages. So, I talk to GM's and owners of different spas, golf courses, etc in order to promote their business and we don't cost anything. We just need them to honor the services that they will provide stated in the packages.

HAHAHA! I just wanted to explain my job to you guys all at once because I don't want to have to repeat what I just wrote over again to all of our friends. You guys can guess why. Anyways, once training is over tomorrow I am moving into my mom's friend's house in Buena Park and going to live with her for about 2 months until I find a permanent residence in the OC. Man, I have to pack in one day. Tired -___-;; I will upload pictures of my sister's wedding once I can breathe again. I really miss you guys, but I will work hard. :)

CHEERS!

1 comments:

jasonhk1020 said...

I had a feeling you'd post. I miss you too sweety!

I am also very proud of you for working hard and getting your foot in the game.

And I get to see you today :P

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.