Mysterious Mr. Toad



I was going down my driveway to bring in the trashcan at around 9 p.m., and right there in the middle of the pavement, there was this giant toad just sitting there. I looked closely at the big lump that closely resembled a giant desert rock. It is pitch dark, there is no freaking light in our yard, so I got closer to the unidentified object, my observation was validated as it croaked on me. I went back into my house to get my mom and the camera to tape this surprising visitor. I was afraid that it would have scurried off somewhere into the bushes by the time I came back outside, but it was still there in the same spot! :D Anyways, as I was recording Mr. Toad my mom noticed blood on the creature's nose? nostrils? nasal area? CRAZY, huh?!? So my mom was super excited about seeing her very first toad but was super sad about the blood. She thinks that maybe there were desert predators trying to get their hands or claws on the toad (they are a delicacy here).
Now there's blood on the concrete. My mom and I went to go get a house for the toad inside our garage, but when we came back it had vanished...actually we just couldn't find it. :|


GOOD BYE MR. TOAD! COME BACK TO SEE US AGAIN SOON! ^___^

<3 Liz and Mom

1 comments:

JK said...

hahaha..random

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.