Dear Friends,
I feel like writing today because I miss all of you very much, but I want to keep this pretty short and simple. I am in Burlingame, Ca right now which is around 30 minutes away from San Fransisco and around 6 hours away from all of you down in SoCal :( After being away from southern california beaches and my high desert residence, I am beginning to realize a little more of the difficulty in distance. I don't know if the heart actually grows fonder with distance, but you guys can elaborate on your opinions of this matter. I do, however, believe that distance makes you think about yourself and what you really want out of life despite the people in them. Don't worry everyone, if you are worrying :P, this post is just "a penny for your thoughts" sort of blog, and it's raining, I just watched Rachel Getting Married (very interesting wedding/dramatic family/kinda disturbing?/ btw Wendy, I was very annoyed of Anne Hathaway's character), and I told you guys, I just missed you all.
Boring Blog, I know, but it's okay cuz I don't have to read it. HAH! :P
Love you guys,
Liz
7 comments:
MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN, I spelled San Francisco wrong people! How ignorant of me :P
i'm not really offended, but it's just funny cuz u could've caught urself, edited the post, and not pointed it out. +10 points for honesty =)
i ruv you :)
this post is not boring..you gave me a shout out haha sort of :]
i donno if distance makes my heart grow fonder..more like..lonely
i concur :(
LIZ I CONCUR
i do miss you
quite very much so!
will i see you soon? i want to! aren't you coming to norcal soon??
<3 hit me up.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.