HELLO HOEZES

I am now back in the bay....
I have a new pay-as-you-go phone and I only have 400 minutes to spread out over 2 months soooo........... here is my number but please only call/text in emergencies only! every text I send or receive is worth 1 minute.
but I still lava alla yas and want to hear from you.

if it is an emergency. ish. :]

510 396 7306

So contact me via teh internets whenever possible, perleeze.
Holler at me if you're gonna be in the bay soon, i'd like to see youuusss.


***EDIT!! i am internetless for the time being because of some modem trouble shit so i have to pop off to internet cafes everytime i wanna go online. anywho, if you are bored, please please call me on my home phone to check if i am home and chat!! it is freeee for me and i dont have to worry about minutes :]

510 894 1021

1 comments:

Darrick said...

well since i have unlimited text, i will be sending you 400 texts later tonight.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.