I also climbed Huashan (Hua Mountain) and it was really beautiful. Darrick can tell you more about that.
I took a ton of pictures, which will be posted on flickr soon. I also learned that I really really hate asian tour groups. They are smelly and annoying. But we all knew that already.
Right now I am sitting in my livingroom watching asian TV and feeling like watching a scary movie.
I don't usually feel like watching scary movies so this is relatively rare for me.
Furthermore, I will be coming back to the states on the 12th for 2 months, and I'm psyched for the balmy weather and mosquito-free air. Anyone else still going to be in the bay then? Hopefully. Alrighty I'm gonna go make ramen now.
Here is a sneak peek of some pictures from China just for you...!

**EDIT: also, I will be phoneless for a while after arriving in the states cuz my plan ended... just fyi. hopefully I'll get a line added from my sister's plan soon.

7 comments:
beautiful!
just absolutely wonderful!
I will visit you when I come up! @ the end of Sept.
ahaha...i hate those damn tour groups with the leaders waving those flags. too bad i was a part of one of those when i went to ching chong land...
dangggg the 12th is sooo soooon! ahhhhhhh; Party at STEFS house WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! haha Welcome home party haha
Post more!!! come to socal!!
HAHAHAHA CHING CHONG LAND i knew you'd warm up to it eventually
and wow very beautiful pictures nice work homes :)
i tell everyone i meet about the wonderful photos you produce. I showed my cousin. I think I just like bragging about all my friends too much bahahahah. I know, it's like how much can I really brag about? :P
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.