Piano Craze

Well, lately...more like the past month, I've been going on a piano craze. Watching people playing piano on youtube, trying to learn new piano songs. I've made some progress...ya...and take a wild guess what kind of piano songs I'm learning these days? That right, MOVIE THEMES. I realized movie themes are the only songs I can sit patiently and actually learn the whole song instead of just getting tired of it and giving up in the middle. Plus, I listen to the songs I play so much that it definitely helps me pick up the songs faster since I know the melody so well already.

Well there's some crazy ones from youtube that I only wish I could play:

The one that I want (Grease)


Gloomy Sunday
This doesn't show any playing the piano but it's such a beautiful song with an interesting back story...you guys should look it up...or I'll just tell it on the next blog


Playing Love (Legend of 1900)


The Simpsons Theme
which I'm sure many of you have seen..



I will be attempting the themes of perhaps...Cinema Paradiso, Pride & Prejudice, the whole Amelie soundtrack, Legend of 1900, and The Piano.

Alrighty sleep in peace everybody and wish you learned to play the piano when you were younger

2 comments:

highappy said...

ooo if you get any amelie pieces, i want :)

Dolfeeezy said...

dang screen writing and producing your own scores? talk about swiss army knife in making movies haha

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.