Davidson and Sylvia came to Fremont yesterday to chill. We went to Carino's in Pacific Commons for happy hour. Bomb happy hour. Pitchers $12, half off appetizers, and 2 topping pizzas for $3. We ordered 2 pizzas, one with sausage and tomato and the other with sun dried tomatoes and chicken, heella good. We also got Italian nachos and stuffed mushrooms. I think we got 2 pitchers but I don't remember. We spent about $15 each for all that delicious food and beer yum.
We got pretty drunk. Sylvia thought it was a good idea to drunk call people. I guess it was a good idea to annoy you guys haha. I tried calling Stef, that didn't work so great though, it just kept going to her voice mail. I think she's blocking my calls, what a douche.
We wanted to walk off the drunkedness so we went to this yogurt place then walked to Costco. We found a nice couch and sat on it for a while. The alcohol was hitting pretty hard. Davidson took a nap on the couch which was facing outward toward the main isle so everyone looked at him as they passed hahaha.
Back at my place Davidson fell asleep and Sylvia and I watched I now pronounce you chuck and larry. I haven't seen it in a while, but it's a good funny movie.
Today Davidson and I decided to wake up at 4 to hike up mission peak to catch the sunrise... what were we thinking haha. Not being able to see probably made us hike up it faster just because we couldn't see how hard the mountain was at every point. We got to the top and a group of high school kids were there too. We enjoyed the view and the sunrise then headed back.
Afterwards we went to country way to get breakfast. Hella bomb breakfast but fuck we were full. That was a pretty legit breakfast, it made me believe in omelletes again. No more Denny's or ihop fuck that. I dropped off Davidson at the BART at around 10:30. Now I'm home and time to get sleep.....
7 comments:
these photos make me feel so peaceful...
but then again...listening to french songs at the same time probably helps
niiiiice..
man how come we didn't do that last time..i wanna see the sunrise from there. last time i tried to watch the sunrise i failed
wow dolfo, you can see the clouds! wish i was there! just amazing!
that's so awesome!
how high above ground are you guys?? crazyyyy!
k it's settled. when everyone comes to norcal we'll go up again for the sunrise and then eat breakfast at country way. sooound good?!
AWWW MISSION PEAKKKK I MISSS YOUUUUUUUUU GAHHHHHHHH
I HATE YOU FUCKERS!! LOL whyre you calling me a douche cuz i'm not answering the phone??? i'm on the other side of the world!!!! you're a douche for not coming to visit me!!!
those are bomb ass pictures/ video. really makes me wish i were there. sighs sighs sighssss.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.