So recently and since moving out of our quaint little Costa Mesa Villa (hahaha! I know, right?! jk, I love that house), I've been catching up with some family time. My sister's getting married in September, and since making me her maid of honor I basically know everything there is to know about wedding colors, themes, cakes, invitations, and etc. So if anyone asks you girls to be their MOH's, think twice. I kid.
Other than that, I am still unemployed and looking for work. Oh yeah!! I went to traffic school! Btw, the exclamation marks are not implying excitement in my tone, it's more like a warning sign. Waking up at 5:45 a.m, standing in a line wrapped around the building at 6:30 a.m, and sitting in a room full of old Asian ladies, men in their sixties and seventies, and dumb college frat boys/sorority girls/ barely-legal-to-drive high school kids for 9 freaking hours inside a freezing courtroom doesn't exactly paint an exciting Saturday morning AND afternoon -______-. You cannot sleep for the 9 hours either or they will kick you out and coffee during the breaks ONLY. So, the reason why I am illustrating this occurrence with such vivid details is because I'm seriously telling you guys BE SAFE on the road, DO NOT get a ticket because ooohh mah..you DO NOT want to go to traffic school, well at least not the one that I went to. AHAHAH!
Very useful tip I learned during the 9hours: If the freeway speed limit is 65mph (the maximum speed in California), drive 74.5 mph and it is guaranteed you will never be pulled over :]
If you would like to learn more on safe driving and how to prevent getting pulled over, look it up. ^__^
That is all. Don't be stupid on the road. Don't drive buzzed! Don't fall asleep while driving :P! Yeah, I think we've all done this by now. I mean we did go to college for 4 years, c'mon. GOOD LUCK job hunting!
-miss you all dearly-
hello everyone who i haven't said hello to in too long!
Posted by
elizabethchung
on Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Labels:
traffic school sucks
4 comments:
...and subsequently woken up after falling asleep at the wheel! hooray for those lane-marker dealies on the side of the road! No traffic school here!
don't jinks yourself
"standing in a line wrapped around the building at 6:30 a.m, and sitting in a room full of old Asian ladies, men in their sixties and seventies, and dumb college frat boys/sorority girls/ barely-legal-to-drive high school kids for 9 freaking hours inside a freezing courtroom doesn't exactly paint an exciting Saturday morning AND afternoon"
this is the coolest thing you've ever written. lol
sounds terrible though, why can't you just pay for traffic school so it's not as boring?
i did pay for traffic school..it was like 150 bucks! :O lol...you're paying to learn the lesson of never wanting to go back to traffic school again.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.