Well, some of you know that I've been working on my statement of purpose. A statement of purpose is a statement of purpose, so I don't think I need to elaborate on that.
Yesterday (Monday) I was at a casting session, and it was really interesting because I had to read lines with the actors/actresses auditioning. It was a really cool experience. A lot of the talent that came in guest starred on lots of tv shows like CSI, law & order just to name a few. One of them was even casted for wes anderson's The Life Acquatic (This one's for you Darrick). It's pretty fantastic to see how everyone interpreted the characters they're auditioning for. Some people who auditioned for the same role acted it out completely different. And it was great listening to the director asking each of them to try something new and change their performances a little..or a lot.
Anyways, I was in LA from 1-6:30 pretty much for that. Had to sit in a little room behind a table. I must say though...I sure as hell am glad to be the one behind the table and not in front of it.
What else is new...well just read Justin's post and that's pretty much what I've been doing too. Picked up golf, went to Irvine this past weekend and played bball/tennis/golf.
Stef...china looks just like taiwan except more space and more green haha
Sorry guys I'm sort of drained from working on my SoP all day. My mind has been occupied by that damn statement, plus I've been reading ALL of the posts and comments prior. I'm posting because I'm getting some death threats from Davidson and Dolfo....what's with the people whose names starts with "D"? And of course because I miss you all...that is why I wish I was in China with Stef :]
3 comments:
youre right it wasnt great... IT WAS AMAAAAZING GOOD JOB WENDY hahaha
dang casting session? even though it took all day that sounds like it'd be hella interesting.
and now your life is spared
i sent you your SOP back! did you get a chance to open it? i didn't change much, just wording here and there. overall it was really good though!
i'm going to start posting videos, hopefully, so you guys can see china. i really wish you all were here. sometimes when i am walking through the underground metros or the city streets almost getting run over by taxis, i hella wish you all were with me cuz i know we'd paint that shit red. the town, i mean.
you get what i'm saying.
sigh.
post more! :]
i can taste your SoP. haha, but I really like it =) now for those admissions ppl at UCLA and USC.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.