So I was reading everyone's blog, hehe Stef Hu make friends with the fobs and go meet a few; try to get their inside scoop and figure out what makes them well them C:.
Haha and then I read Justin's haha sry, I'm just being mean Justin, but I know you miss it so I'm going to do it anyways. Your blog was kinda short and just repeated everything we knew already ahaha.
Please tell us a better story or make one up about how you went to Ranch 99 and you were in the fruit section. Then all of a sudden, this little Chinese boy, running around, bumps into you, making you trip and fall onto all the bananas. Bananas were therefore flying in all directions... and all the old ladies were saying AI-YAH! and staring and pointing at you, as if you were not taught any manners. haha (This whole story is fictional of course, unless for some reason, Justin Khai decides to make it come true by visiting Ranch 99 soon :)
I miss you all so much too. Everytime I listen to music, one of your faces always come to my mind, thats how loved you all are :]. (p.s. thanks for my cd Stef hu- I wanna hear more China stories and more about your adventures. I've been fine, relaxing, slowly catching up with old friends, and slowly trying to find a job. I still have to finish organizing my room it's quite a slow ordeal : O. I don't have a whole lotta stories, just that my phone has died, so I have to use my old one. :[ Also, I was out with my friend and this old guy (well maybe like 40s-50 year old guy) started semi hitting on my friend. He was asking her if she was single and he explained how he is a single parent. He has 2 kids age 4 and 2 and they are half white half chinese. I felt so awkward haha and laughing at the situation. I didn't save her from the conversation because she seemed ok, but if it was one of you guys no worries, I would've saved you. :]
Well hope you are all doing well. (IT's so hot, i'm jealous of those who have a beach :p )
Miss you all too much.
I miss Liz's optimism and stories, and your food haha i miss everything.
I miss Justin opening our fridge, trying to steal our seats on the couch, and him always being around haha.
I miss Wendy being down for whatever, playing our movie games, and her sense of humor :].
I miss watching the animal channel and anything cool like that with Stef, and I miss your yelling and seeing you on ur computer when i'm on mine C:.
I miss Heidi's TMI, horrible singing, awful grinding of ur teeth and are random late night talks.
I see u dlao and Dulfo, so i couldn't miss ur guys sweetness even if i wanted to :p.
I'm too lazy too right more, so if i haven't written about you, maybe it's because you haven't blog so I must not care and remember you ahaha jk. Have a great day guys :]
-Sylvia
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.