hi


I hope everyone had an easy transition from college awesomeness to whatever state they're in now. I miss EVERYONE a lot. For those that are looking for jobs, I hope the hunt is going well. For those that have jobs, I'm jealous. For those still in school, I'm jealous =/ But anyways...hope all is well and update us on your lives, unless you already have..in which case just keep it to yourself =)


-JK

PS. does anyone else think that girl in stef's picture looks like dora?

PPS. ok..so the picture above was supposed to be at sunrise...but i sorta lost track of time so now it's just a picture of my backyard @ 550 am

6 comments:

Stef said...

this is such an ugly photo, justin. it threw off my whole color scheme.

lol.... justkidding. but really? your backyard at 5:50?? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL UP???

go to bed woman!! <3

elizabethchung said...

This is a comment about your picture: AHAHAHAHAA! wth!

Sylvia said...

you are right, my first thought was U G L Y,
haha well it's not that bad :p ahhaha : p

Unknown said...

hahaha... sunrise FAIL. that's a new one

highappy said...

Justin...why your backyard? i bet its not even your backyard! and if it is..i bet its an old ass picture!

CMON WOMAN! hahahahha stolen from stef

wowwee528 said...

dude..i thought that was my backyard..stalker!
jk

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.