Reading about your toilet stories remind me of the other day when I killed a grasshopper in my room. As I was picking up the dead grasshopper from the floor and was about to flush it down the toilet, one of its legs fell off, and I couldn't find it. But TODAY...I found it hidden underneath my trash can on the bathroom floor! :D Here you go.
p.s. I'm sorry to all of you who like grasshoppers/crickets, but it was seriously hoppin' everywhere. I needed to think fast. :X
3 comments:
Great work. A true master piece. I will forever laugh everytime I see a cricket/grasshopper. haha.
Please draw us a spider next time. So that I will forever laugh everytime I see one.
<3
lol.... i can't believe you actually drew one in paint. hahahaha
it has a sad face and everything
yeah, that was my monday. :P
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.