Someone wanna have a wedding?

My friend showed me this video today. Quite entertaining haha




Hey Kim don't joke about getting married. Ima make you do this shit if you do! Whoever gets married first has to coordinate something like this or something more ridiculous. So if not Kim who's it gonna be? I volunteer Justin. Why? I don't know I just feel like I'd have a lot of fun being drunk and embarrassing him in front of his family and his brides family dancing like that hahahaha.

3 comments:

J Aaron Dullas said...

Tabula Rasa Prod. and Melly Lee (aka ishmelly) productions are supposed to be hosting a Faux wedding for us to shoot shoot. You're all welcome to come and maybe even try something like this out! Date: TBD

highappy said...

ahahah this made me laugh

Unknown said...

ahahahah...i second your vote for justin!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.