Random pictures

Dear friends,
I miss seeing your faces. post pictures!

Here are some random pictures from around china..



I like the image of the guy leaping off the platform. They should add a little speech bubble saying "fuck my liiifeeee!!"

Actually someone committed suicide by jumping in front of a subway train a couple weeks ago here. I don't know why they think putting up these signs will deter anyone, though. I mean, I can't really imagine this suicidal person teetering on the edge of the platform, seeing the sign and going "okay, nevermind."






No... we were not going to a whorehouse. 

It's a computer-fixing place. 










And here is a group of grown men who are never going to get laid playing on their PSPs at a mall coffee shop. 










The end for now!

1 comments:

kimb0slice said...

Dude the first pic reminded me of a movie I saw.. Suicide Club--it's a Japanese film. I miss you. come back!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.